Hi Everyone!! This article will share The Giant Panda Questions & Answers.
In my previous posts, I have shared the questions & answers of The North Wind, Sona’s Adventure 1 and Sona’s Adventure 2 so, you can check these posts as well.
The Giant Panda Questions & Answers
- Sharp eyes – eyes which can see far and clearly
- Cuddly – soft and lovable, making one want to hug them
- Nap – short sleep
- Are short of food – do not get enough food
- In captivity – here, not living in the wild but in zoos, etc.
- Bleat – make a sound like that of a sheep
- Squeal – make a long. high-pitched sound
Question 1: Choose the correct option:
1. A giant panda lives for about________years.
(b) a hundred
2. If a giant panda __________ we know it wants to scare away an enemy.
3. If a giant panda__________we know that it is in pain.
4. People hunt the giant panda for its________.
Question 2: Match the columns:
|Column A||Column B|
|1. The giant panda||a. have cat-like eyes.|
|2. Female pandas||b. like a goat’s bleating.|
|3. Pandas||c. kill pandas for their fur.|
|4. Pandas make a sound||d. is the symbol of peace in China.|
|5. Humans||e. are called sows.|
Question 3: What does Panda symbolize in China?
Answer: The panda is a symbol of peace in China.
Question 4: How does black and white colour of panda help them?
Answer: Black and white colour of panda help them to hide from enemies.
Question 5: What is the use of fur for pandas?
Answer: The thick, oily, woolly fur helps to keep the pandas warm in the cold and wet mountains.
Question 6: What colour is the giant panda’s fur?
Answer: The colour of giant panda’s fur is black and white.
Question 7: What do wild Pandas eat?
Answer: Wild pandas eat bamboo.
Question 8: What do pandas living in zoos and other centres eat?
Answer: The pandas living in the zoo and other centres eat bamboo, rice cereal, carrots, apples and sweet potatoes.
Question 9: Where do we find giant pandas?
Answer: We find giant pandas in China.
Question 10: Why do Chinese call the pandas ‘the giant cat bear’?
Answer: The Chinese call the pandas ‘the giant cat bear’ because they have cat-like eyes.
Question 11: Who is the greatest enemy of the panda and why?
Answer: Mankind is the greatest enemy of the panda because we kill pandas for fur, and we are cutting down the bamboo forests that they need to live and eat.
So, these were The Giant Panda Questions & Answers.